[Amps] YC156 operating parms for US amp build?

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] YC156 operating parms for US amp build?
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:55:26 -0700
Assuming all this YC156 chatter motivated me enough to start yet another
project, I'm curious what a good set of operating parameters would be
for a YC156 GG US-legal-with-significant-headroom amp?

My built-in seatofthepantsometer comes up with 5KV on the anode and a
20-35V bias supply. I notice, though that others who have published
YC156 projects on the web are running as much as 7KV on the anode, which
at least appears to my untrained eye and the data sheet as being outside
spec for the tube. ?

Also -
Harbach shows a 15V, 15A low-profile transformer in the amateur catalog.
Since that happens to be exactly the YC156 filament requirement, would
that be adequate? (I've always had that question about filament
transformers in general, but haven't asked it out loud before)

So many questions...

Thanks,
Jim N7CXI