[Amps] Time to learn to use delete key

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Time to learn to use delete key
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 07:15:14 +0000
Instead of practicing freq cop by being an amp reflector cop, let us learn to
use our delete function on our computers.
When I see a topic, like "heathkit copyright" and I am tired of it, I just mark
it for deleting.  I do not get upset with someone else's right to have his say.
  The delete function works very well and it makes me very happy.  Try it, you
can be happier too!
73

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com

PS: if the owner shuts it down, then it is his ball game.... otherwise how
about "live and let live"?