Re: [Amps] Time to Quit Using PayPal?

To: Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>, RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>, RandyRandall <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time to Quit Using PayPal?
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
You didn't get the memo!  You are supposed to prime your children for the "real
world" which includes payroll taxes, etc.!  :>)

My youngest daughter, who is now almost 33, got a real shock when she started
working part time in high school.  She didn't understand how the government
could take so much of what she made as taxes.'

Until their is a VAT ("value added tax") the federal government wouldn't
require a tax be put upon the purchaser.  However, there are several states
that are doing "their best" to require payment of the state "sales tax" on eBay
purchases made by people residing in their state.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com