Re: [Amps] GS35B questions

To: rezycle.bin@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B questions
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:38:36 EDT
Or, use two connectors, one for B plus and another for B minus.

73 de K5GW

In a message dated 9/10/2010 5:32:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rezycle.bin@gmail.com writes:

OK,  thanks. Will consider a interlock between the racks as well as a
separate  ground strip between the racks. Will probably have to isolate
the Bminus  and therefore the casing of the HV connector (if circular
connector used),  since I will run grounded grid and need a measurement
resistor for grid  current to chassis ground from Bminus.

73
LB3HC
Marius