Re: [Amps] GS35B questions

To: "Marius Hauki" <rezycle.bin@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B questions
From: "Han Higasa" <higasa@plum.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:04:47 +0900
Hi gents

Regarding HV connection I am using RG-8U  and
HN connectors for HV+.
HV- is connected by a multi-pin metal remote
control connector with its wire harness including
AC 100V, DC 12V, grounds, "HV start" and "HV
ready" signals, and HV- line.
"HV start" signal control a primary power relay.

It consists an inherent inter-lock function
- without control connection HVPS never ON.
And use the order to connect HV+ first on
operation, disconnect HV+ last on any
maintenance kept a safety for a couple of decades.

The RF deck acts as a master, and the HVPS a slave.
A possibility that HVPS works arbitrarily will
introduce an accident.

The ground side of the HN connectors work as
a connection of frame ground, but I recommend
to use an explicit frame ground line to keep
further safety.

GL, de Han JE1BMJ