Re: [Amps] Cracked Chimney

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cracked Chimney
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:07:45 -0500

On 12/24/2010 2:16 PM, Carl wrote:
> I thought you were supposed to mount the cover to the chassis and
> screw in place, eliminates making clips (-;
>
> And Roger, how about adding some space between the post and your
> replies, its often all jumbled together and a prime candidate for the
> Delete key.

What format are you using Carl?  I'm guessing there must be a conflict
between our mail readers.
In mine, your post is delineated by a blue left margin, while mine goes
all the way to the left making it easy to separate one from the other.
unless they are edited out.  I see it that way in plain text and HTML as
well.

73

Roger (K8RI)