Re: [Amps] Cracked Chimney

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cracked Chimney
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:30:52 -0500

On 12/24/2010 5:17 PM, Carl wrote:
> Well spaced

Are you saying this one was well spaced?  They were both sent in the
same format
Ive set this one to plain text, even though I received it in HTML. I
think that is because the original was HTML and it auto detects.
The problem is most of my business/investment *stuff* is in HTML. which
is a good 100 plus per day.   I might be able to set it up with the
business stuff on Outlet Express. and leave this as plain text.  My mail
reader is Thunderbird. Unfortunately I can not get Outlook Express for
Win 7 as I switch over.

73

Roger (K8RI)