Re: [Amps] RF in the Audio

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RF in the Audio
From: "Mitch Cox" <ww4cox@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:47:40 -0400
Well I see nothing ever changes here. I have been watching this site for years
and it seems that the resident Ogre is trying to spread his bitterness yet
again this morning. I have watched as the school yard bully, the self
proclaimed God's gift to the radio ignorant is still doing his best to
discredit anyone who has a new idea that does not go along with his narrow
minded 6th grade train of thought. Now it has come to name dropping and using
on air discussion to factually prove his condescending opinions about
everything offered by anyone. The Ogre here has systematically chased off every
single threat to his narrow minded "the world according to me" person who had
any hope of sparking a good healthy discussion on this site about anything to
do with amplifiers or subjects along the lines. I can remember when my mail box
would be full of good information and new ideas for our hobby but now no one
offers anyone help for fear that the site Ogre is going to embarrass, discredit
  or descend upon them and try to make them look small and stupid.
Sometimes a person, or this case Ogre, needs to take a step back and look at
what has happened and maybe do a little self check to see if any of the
constructive criticism offered to him over the months actually hits home. Could
it be that EVERYONE else is wrong and you are the only right in the universe? I
am very happy that this is, for the most part, is still a free country in as
much as I can express my displeasure and opinion which is shared by a multitude
of people who still subscribe to this site simply to see what or who the Ogre
will descend on next. No longer is this a happy place that a person can come to
with a question or to seek help without someone( see Ogre) making a
demoralizing comment, rant or just a downright bully of themselves to further
their narcissistic ego to make themselves look good by making you look stupid.
For myself I can no longer tolerate the Ogre so as I hit the send button on
this, my parting shot, I will also un-subscribe as many of my fel
 low Hams have done over the years and leave the Ogre to his pleasures of
squashing the small minded Ham. All of you will notice one thing when this is
posted, when you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, or Ogres in this case, only
the one who is hit will sing out.
As a side note, Jim your observation of the pin one problem is right on the
mark. To anyone who understands or has any experience in this problem will
attest, you are absolutely correct in your opinion of this matter. Do not let
people who do not understand this problem beat you down. You do not need to
convince the Ogre, who by the way, is simply having too much fun trying to make
you look like a moron by expounding his ignorance on the subject. Every time he
does this to someone he gets a woody and snickers just like Smeadly used to do
on Saturday morning cartoons. He is stuck on stupid and unknowingly lets
everyone know it each time he tries to become someone. All you are dealing with
here is a narcissistic old man who wants to be in the same league as the people
he has systematically ran away from this site. It's too late for the Ogre to
become an authority figure and he doesn't know enough to ever write a book on
any subject other than how to bully and try to make others
  look moronic so he is very bitter and misery loves company.
It has been real but has not been fun,
Mitch