Re: [Amps] Expert Amps 2K-FA: Any Opinions ?

To: dickw1ksz@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Expert Amps 2K-FA: Any Opinions ?
From: K8LEEWMM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:22:34 -0400 (EDT)
Dick

Remember this is just my opinions they are like green bananas , sent over
here to ripen, to repair and improve.
                          73 wayne k8lee

In a message dated 4/24/2012 9:20:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dickw1ksz@gmail.com writes:

I am  just about giving up on ever seeing the YAESU VL-2000 materialize
in my  lifetime.

I did get pointed to the Expert Amps 2K-FA Amp and was  wondering if
anyone has one
or has any opinions on it. There was some  chatter over on the
Contesting list, but I don't
have access to that  list.

At $7.5K +/-, it bears investigating before I plunk down my  HEC.

73, Dick,  W1KSZ