Re: [Amps] Expert Amps 2K-FA: Any Opinions ?

To: "'Richard Solomon'" <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Expert Amps 2K-FA: Any Opinions ?
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:02:28 +0930
It's a pity vendors of solid-state QRO amplifiers don't offer purchasers an
accompanying low-cost insurance policy to cover them against the inevitable
day when the finals blow up for whatever reason and reduce the owner to
tears at the huge expense of carrying out out-of-warranty repairs.

I'm an ardent "tube" amp man for this reason. They're significantly more
robust and bullet proof in the longevity stakes.

Leigh
VK5KLT