Re: [Amps] K3 spike problem

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] K3 spike problem
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:49:09 +0800
Ha ha. I've heard it all now.

So the factory cannot produce a radio which anybody, anywhere can buy
and take out of the box and get on the air straight away. The owner has
to fix it first!  . . . . After spending all those thousands of Dollars.

I rest my case.

73, Alek. VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap