Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl transformers

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl transformers
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:22:09 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:51:36 +0000, Mike wrote:

>Now, this would be interesting but at the same time I'm swapping all my
>amplifiers out from tubes to BLF578 or MRFE6VP61K25H that need the PSU
>from (1) above...

REPLY:
Ok, how about some design info on the above?

A few months ago there was a post about the BLF578XR transistor from NXR.
Very high power and very resistant to damage. Haven't heard anything since.
Is anyone doing anything with this?

There are several YouTube videos on this. Just do a search for BLF578XR.

Bill, W6WRT