[Amps] Anyone recognize this amp / circuit?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Anyone recognize this amp / circuit?
From: "Mark Beckwith" <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:33:56 -0500
I have acquired a homebrew amp as follows:

It has two 4-400s in parallel in grounded grid (with a hole for a third one, FWIW). The bandswitch has positions 80-40-20-15. It has TWO 30A Filament transformers with 110V primaries wired in series with the outputs in parallel. Input is not tuned.

HV power supply is separate, outboard.

This seems like something I might have seen in an old handbook? Does it ring a bell for anyone in this group?

Fun project. Any conjecture about how I would fare adding 160, 15 and 10 meters?

Thanks in advance for any posts in response.

73 - Mark, N5OT