Re: [Amps] The Pin One Problem

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] The Pin One Problem
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 23:15:45 -0400

> ** You seem to enjoy blaming manufactrurers for all your "perceived"
> problems.

Another flippant remark from someone who prefers to engage in personal
attacks rather conduct reasonable discussion about the technology.

> ** I just wasted several hours looking for those blatant examples and
> havent found one but with so many radios on the market I could have
> missed them.

Then you did not look at the Yaesu FT-1000D, FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP MK V,
FT-990, etc. or the Kenwood TS-480, the Icom 706, 706MKII, 706MKIIG,
746, 746Pro, 756, 756ProII, 756ProIII, etc.  Every one of them floats
the mic return at the jack and ties that line to the "ground" trace
through an RF choke at the amplifier/preamp.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV