Re: [Amps] Workshop Danger

To: TexasRF@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Workshop Danger
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:45:57 -0400
I still make most of my holes that way. The (rare) exception would be when I happen to have a hole saw the correct size - or slightly under size and finish with the half round file. If I had to take everything to a machine shop or buy the "correct" tool for every job, I would have no homebrew gear.

73,
Paul N1BUG