Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 22:06:02 -0400
I have Bird slugs of different power levels thru 2304 mHz plus various attenuators and directional couplers good thru at least 3 gHz. Ive never let an accuracy percentage in any of the parts concern me as if I absolutely have to I can use a HP VNA and 437 power meter to get exact numbers.

OTOH the only numbers I really care about is attenuation in cables, connectors, power splitters since that is the only place it really counts.

Carl
KM1H
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>