Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 16:31:11 -0700

On Mon, 04 May 2015 13:56:55 -0700, you wrote:

>If you think that is not a true statement, listen to 3840 any evening.
>There are more F-bombs dropped there than when I worked in the woods.  73
>Tom W7WHY

REPLY:

A bit off topic, but I have always wondered why the FCC thinks it has
the power to censor profanity. The Constitution guarantees free speech
and the Supreme Court has ruled profanity is protected speech. So what
gives, FCC?

Don't get me wrong - I do not like profanity but I also do not like
over-reach by the government.

73, Bill W6WRT