Re: [Amps] Need for bias switch (CW/SSB)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need for bias switch (CW/SSB)
From: "Steve Flood" <kk7uv@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 06:36:07 -0700
I have an adjustable bias where I can run a little ZSAC for Class AB.  But I
can dial the bias until it *just* cuts off and I often use this setting for
CW.  What class am I running when I do so?  I've heard it informally called
class B/C.   Running CW at that setting, or even a little deeper bias into
Class C territory does not create any reported key clicks here.

Steve KK7UV

---