Re: [Amps] Need for bias switch (CW/SSB)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need for bias switch (CW/SSB)
From: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 08:57:06 -0500
A class C amp will preserve the CW waveform in a linear region of operation,
provided there's a means to sequence it out of class C during the T/R cycle and
when the amp key line is active.  Typically two and three stage bias is used
but other clever methods have been designed over the years.

Paul, W9AC

Sent from my iPhone6