Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow

To: Jim Garland <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:15:09 -0600
I just have one more question.

Before I ask it, I need to make clear that my previous questions were based
solely on current flow in vacuum tubes. Not wires, not semiconductors, etc.
ONLY vacuum tubes.

What --if anything-- is flowing from the anode to the cathode while
electrons are flowing from a heated cathode to the anode?

ARE THERE "CHARGE CARRIERS" (or anything else that's real and tangible)
SIMULTANEOUSLY FLOWING FROM THE ANODE TO THE CATHODE, while the electrons
are flowing from the hot filament to the plate??

Respectfully,
Mike
www.w0btu.com