Re: [Amps] SWR and amplifiers

To: "'Manfred Mornhinweg'" <manfred@xxxxxxxxx>, <amps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SWR and amplifiers
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 17:31:01 -0500
With a tuned output circuit there is a conjugate match between the output
circuit and the feed line. This causes any reflected power to be
re-reflected back to the feed line.

There is no conjugate match between the output circuit and the amplifying
device. It only allows for maximum power transfer.

73
Gary  K4FMX