Re: [Amps] Status of Alpha

To: Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Status of Alpha
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 20:59:37 -0700
Mike has made a habit of these rants. The Ten Tec reflector was subjected to several of them. I'm not "angry," but IMO, he needs to hear that these rants are not appreciated, and, as others have observed, do more harm than good. There has been NO traffic on the Amps Reflector to justify it. If he wants to rant, he ought to go to the platforms that are generating the conversations that bother him.

73, Jim K9YC