Re: [Amps] Alpha 87 (not 87A)

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87 (not 87A)
From: Larry via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:14:43 -0500
jim,

i just finished the CQ WW SSB and except for a very few stations the quality of
signals was good. i am using an Icom IC-7800.

i believe that if each of us take the time to contact the offending station and
explain, in a polite manner that they were "spattering".  try to help them
correct the problem. the bands would clean up rapidly. every time that i do it
the problem is solved and the offending station is grateful. no one wants to be
rude to others. it's a friendly hobby after all.

complaining does no good.

73,
larry
n7dd