Re: [Amps] 130 V MOV placement ??

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 130 V MOV placement ??
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 05:32:53 -0700
Jim, I'd connect it to neutral, which would provide the most
protection for your equipment. Since N and G are bonded at the 200A
service entrance, there isn't a safety issue with N soaring above G.
Truthfully it probably doesn't make much difference  whether you
connect to N or G, but I always like return currents or surges to go
to N, if possible.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone