Clg QSOs via Packet and others...

Subject: Clg QSOs via Packet and others...
From: py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org (py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org)
Date: Sun Feb 25 15:22:53 1996
N4ZR wrote about packet use to call people band to band.
This isn't the only problem with packet use and other bad tips, specially in my
area.
I  can't accept packet use to spot myself. Even if rules avoid this way, people
wiil try to get other person spotting his call to get multipliers on the bands.
All problems related by N4ZR had no easy solutions... Rules isn't the matter HI
HI. I know that many hams here are fighting like Single Operator no-assistance,
but  I  can  see them on DX CLuster. Many other trying low power (like me), but
with 1 KW (not like me...) ! ! !
Packet has conditions to be under our eyes, and we need to relate bad operators
to  Contest  Organizations.  Power and antennas (let's wait new WPX categories)
isn't easy to get under rules, but only for ethical condition of each operator.
Sorry,  I  don't know to write well in English... 73 and hope to see many of mu
contest  friends  in  Dayton  Hamvention  (my  wife  and  me are thinking to be
present) ! ! ! 73 73 from Vitor,  PY2NY  -  PW2N in contests...