LU's novices new frequencies

Subject: LU's novices new frequencies
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 18:20:19 1996
  Can someone refresh my memory? Doesn't this new LU novice 10m
frequency assignment conflict with a gentlemen's agreement that
was made with one of the contest sponsors that called for NO
contest activity from 28.300-28.350???  I know I read this
somewhere and quite recently. Was this just a proposal or was it
actually approved; and by whom?   Ken KP4XS

On 23 Oct 1996, lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar wrote:
>Hello,
>        There are new frequencies allocation for LU's novices
only for
>contests in SSB:
>
>80 meters: 3.7 to 3.75 MHz
>10 meters: 28.3 to 28.35 MHz
>
>        If you want work novices LU please call in this
frequencies.