LU's novices new frequencies

Subject: LU's novices new frequencies
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: Wed Oct 23 15:00:28 1996
Hello,
        There are new frequencies allocation for LU's novices only for
contests in SSB:

80 meters: 3.7 to 3.75 MHz
10 meters: 28.3 to 28.35 MHz

        If you want work novices LU please call in this frequencies.

        I'll work the CQ WW SSB as SO SB in 15 o 10 meters, depending of
propagation, I'll choose the best band for this part of the world, my
callsing will be AY7D.

GL in the contest

73,
Claudio LU7DW