[CQ-Contest] M/S questions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] M/S questions
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 6 08:59:17 1997
In a message dated 97-11-06 08:11:23 EST, N4KG wrote:

<< It's a shame there is no place for two or three aging contesters
 to get together at an average home station to enjoy the CQ WW
 contests.  >>

Oh come Tom.  How can you say this?  2 or 3 aging contesters CAN get together
to ENJOY the CQWW contest.  If you don't like the M/S limits, go M/M!  If
your objective is to ENJOY the contest, then ENJOY IT!  If you want to limit
your m/m to just 2 or 3 guys, DO IT!

I think what I am reading is that there is need to have a category where 2 or
3 aging guys can WIN.  Winning is a function of your motivation.  If you are
so driven to WIN, then you will find a way to 1) improve your station 2)
improve your skills.

As just mentioned by W2A, they APPEAR to have done an exemplary job using ONE
SET of antennas on a SMALL CITY LOT.

But if you out to ENJOY the contest (which I bet W2A op's did too!), then you
can do anything you want as a group...just enter M/M!

de Doug KR2Q

[the opinions expressed above are my own and are NOT necessarily those of any
group, or committee that I may be associated with.]