[CQ-Contest] Novices/Technicians/Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Novices/Technicians/Contesting
From: utahfolk@konnections.com (utahfolk@konnections.com)
Date: Sun Mar 1 21:34:39 1998
Do not drown drinking the water!   It is better to bring the contest to
the
SOB (Shack-on-Belters!) than to let them in enmass!  Invite them to your
shack or/and bring back something like the NR which was a source for
LOTS
of today's contesters .... ARRL dropped NR because it was a declining
log
count event .... now we have NO avenue to pursue, THANKS ALOT!
FIST's NR doesn't answer the issue ....

If we are serious about this issue, we would have a contest event
or events IN the SOB bands and we would attend!  Else, all this is
just lots of WIND! ..... de OG of KD7AEE