[CQ-Contest] Novices/Technicians/Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Novices/Technicians/Contesting
From: k0hb@juno.com (Hans Brakob)
Date: Tue Mar 3 22:24:28 1998
>I think George has come up with the perfect solution.  Want to give
>a No-Code licensee full HF privileges?  Invite them over to contest at
>your station!

'Scuse me Steve, but I want to work them, not *watch* them.

 Besides, no-one was talking about No-Code licensees, we were
 discussing coded Tech+ and Novices.

Hans, K0HB/4ID

~~~
  All good contesters stay young until they die, for contesting
  is a dream of youth that doth not grow stale with age.
~~~
  The real DX is out there on 1420.4056 Mhz. Listen up, dammit, UP!
~~~

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]