[CQ-Contest] Ionospheric heating

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ionospheric heating
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri Apr 6 17:19:00 2001
All the activity possible won't make contacts possible under certain
conditions.  Remember WAE CW last August?  I worked and worked to make about
135 contacts in 48 hours from GA to EU.   There was a lot of activity by big
stations in this contest, but propagation conditions were terrible despite
being near the top of the cycle (or maybe because of being at the top of the
cycle?).  73, John, K4BAI.