[CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 13:44:34 2001
n a message dated 6/26/01 9:37:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gyantis@midtec.com writes:

> He also broke the
>  previously thought impossible to break single-op 10K QSO barrier.

    Actually Rich, N6KT, was the first to do it several years ago in the ARRL
DX SSB from the TI2CF station (don't remember his contest call - TI2C?).

    If Jeff did it, then he would be the second person to do it - a hugely
admirable accomplishment.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech
Champion Radio Products