[CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW
From: ct1boh@mail.telepac.pt (CT1BOH - José Carlos Cardoso Nunes)
Date: Fri Jun 29 00:50:28 2001
Hi Will

It does happen on 20 or lower.
Rates above 200 can be done on 20 and even on 40 or 80.

I had a 254 hour on 40 from 9Y4H during CQWW CW 96
I had a 255 hour on 40 from P40E during CQWW CW 97
I had a 224 hour on 40 from P40E during CQWW CW 98
I had a 226 hour on 40 from P40E during CQWW CW 99

and all above working mainly european.

73
José Carlos Nunes
CT1BOH