[CQ-Contest] Rig on Airplane

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rig on Airplane
From: n6ki@juno.com (Dennis Vernacchia)
Date: Sun Mar 24 03:28:50 2002
Hal,

        If you find out you can take the rig on board, what you might
want to
do is get a 12V Wall Wart that can just supply enough current to power
the Transceiver. You can get wall warts up 2 to 3 amps if I remember
correctly
and that way you will be able to turn the rig on. There is no reason they
would
aske you to transmit that I know of.

73, Dennis N6KI