[CQ-Contest] Rig on Airplane

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rig on Airplane
From: loumecseri@bestnetpc.com (Lou Mecseri)
Date: Sun Mar 24 19:03:39 2002
Let me add my experience.

On my way from Jacksonville, FL to Cayman Islands I experienced no problems
with my checked-in luggage (hard wall small suitcase). I was carrying a
IC-706, Alinco DM-330MV, Sony laptop, memory keyer etc.

On my return from Cayman, all luggage was "hand searched". After she opened
my radio case, panic set in. I showed her my ZF2LM license and Cayman issued
license to import the gear. After examining the documents, she thanked me
for it and closed the case.

73s

Lou   KE1F / ZF2LM