[CQ-Contest] 2002 ARRL DX Phone Results Available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2002 ARRL DX Phone Results Available
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Thu Sep 26 10:50:42 2002
I believe you guys are missing the point. The results WILL be
available to all. ARRL gives a preview to members one month prior to
publication for all to see. I don't think this is an unreasonable
membership benefit.

What you really should be complaining about is CQWW, where the
results are never available unless you buy a magazine.
Barry W2UP
P.S. Don't forget to work me in CQWW RTTY this weekend. Rresults of
CQWW RTTY are Web published after the magazines (CQ and RTTY Journal)
print them.