[CQ-Contest] 2002 ARRL DX Phone Results Available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2002 ARRL DX Phone Results Available
From: trogo@telegraphy.com (Tony Rogozinski)
Date: Thu Sep 26 16:58:46 2002
Gee this ARRL bashing stuff really adds something to my
life as a contester!  Seems like everyone will be able to
see the results at no cost on the web site in the future and
not have to buy QST.  Membership in any organization
usually offers benefits that non-members don't receive and
I guess having the results available a short while before the
rest of the world isn't really a big deal anyway.

Let's go on to something more positive that will add to
our hobby and quit bitching!

Tony N7BG

BTW I am not a great fan of the ARRL and typically do
not agree with their policies.  I am a member because I
think it's the right thing to do as a Ham operator in the USA.