[CQ-Contest] Contesting from the basement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting from the basement
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond)
Date: Thu Jul 24 13:11:15 2003
Hi Folks:

I may have missed this suggestion in one of the postings, but NEVER (let me
repeat, "NEVER")... EVER... locate your shack beneath the master bedroom!!!

My ears still ring from hearing my XYL's dainty footsteps (stomps) on the
floor right above my head, reminding me that it really IS 3 AM and my
shouts of joy (or otherwise) at having just completed my Clean Sweep are
not nearly as well appreciated as they might have been had it been 3 in the
afternoon.

73,

Tom  N0SS