Re: [CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT
From: "Phillip Landmeier" <felipe@conexion.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 16:39:06 -0400
Hi Bill,

You could well be right. This happens on 15 and 10 meters, apparently
due to ionospheric "tilting" that causes so-called one-way skip. But
this was on 20M where the phenomenon is rarer but not impossible.

He may have had local interference. Who knows? But the image of a
4CX10000A sitting in a cabinet next to him did cross my mind ;-)

Phil, KW2P