Re: [CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 19:59:29 EST
n6tj@sbcglobal.net writes:
>>Does anyone care?  Or do we just kind of wink, grin, approvingly shake our
heads in awe, and go have another brewskie in the 7th floor Dayton suite?<<

I tried pointing out IV3TAN world record setting "operation" from IG9 on 160.
My "agents" found out that his signal was matched by the superpower amp using
three phase 380V service. His "record" is still there, when I brought this up
on the reflector, I got labeled sore loser, crybaby and was told to get a
life. So I got on Atkins diet and extended my life for few more contest
seasons.
Now I shake my head left to right, pack IC706 and spool of wire and go south
as C6AYB to play with LP records.
So who were "well known Euro operators?" Or do we just kind of wink?

Yuri, www.K3BU.us