Fw: [CQ-Contest] Another gratuitous SS-CW trick

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] Another gratuitous SS-CW trick
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 03:04:04 -0000
Quack input
I warm up for about  15 minutes and have never had anyone try to get the
contest exchange before the event starts.  I might already have somone in
the log and when the clock ticks over to   21:00:01  start with the exchange
information,  It would be difficult to get very many to come by and log a Q
before start time.    An  even more difficult to explain Q #  09  at  10
seconds past start time,  I just ain't that quick and   don't know anyone
who does cw at that speed.   or   SSB for that matter,  I know I talk to
quick,  the XYL says so.

Quack   aka  Rex