[CQ-Contest] RE: Awesome Morse Trainer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Awesome Morse Trainer
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:10:18 -0800
George, W1EBI wrote:

> I hear you, but I think the intent is to copy what the other op sent, even if it was a correction.

Exactly. But when I copy his correction *after* I've already pushed the Enter button, at present, I can not go back and correct the log so that it will reflect what was "copied"...as a tag-on by the other op.

>> BTW, as a pseudo programmer, I really think you've done a very nice job on
>> the overall GUI as well.  Impressive!

Yikes...I need to clarify my previous comment. I'm the "pseudo programmer", Alex is the Pro :-)

One more item I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced. It might just be my older notebook (650Mhz Pentium) that's the problem. However...

In TRlog or WriteLog, as soon as I press Enter, etc., the response(s) are instantaneous. I always experience a delay in Morse Trainer (from pressing a key until the CW comes out) and not sure why. Are there some kind of buffer adjustments to be made?

Cool program the way it is, though!!!

73...

Rick, K6VVA