Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: Steve IK4WMH <ik4wmh@virgilio.it>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:09:20 -0500
At 07:44 AM 7/27/2005, Steve IK4WMH wrote:
Since I hold a US call I have the following two chances:
1. I request a LotW certificate for my US call, and *THEN* I use it to
request an additional certificate for my italian home call

>I guess I'll never get onto LotW unless the certificate request
>procedure is levelled between US and foreign hams.

Wait a minute. You are telling us you have a US call & can register with
it. Then telling us you won't register till you can register like a US
licensee. You are kind of contradicting yourself there, aren't you.

BTW, how do I go about registering for the Italian version of LOTW?

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.