Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Support

To: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Support
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:07:42 +0000
 Hello Andrei,

 Thursday, August 4, 2005 Andrei Nevis wrote to Art RX9TX:

AN> You should stop participate.

As well as those not subscribed to CQ and those non-members of ARRL?

AN> You are worried too much. :L)

They try to sell me what THEY should pay for :) So yes, I'm worried :)

Well, I think I'll do that MY way - I'll go on working in them, but no
logs  will  be  sent to the sponsors till they open full web access to
the results pages.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        04-Aug-05 13:57 UTC

 "Good taste is the enemy of creativity." [Pablo Picasso]