Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Support

To: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Support
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:23:19 -0700 (PDT)
I hear you Art.
This is solely your choise and your decision.
Not all participants will appreciate it though, because your absent Log will
somewhat reduce their scores, but anyway do what you feel is right for you.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru> wrote:
Hello Andrei,

Thursday, August 4, 2005 Andrei Nevis wrote to Art RX9TX:

AN> You should stop participate.

As well as those not subscribed to CQ and those non-members of ARRL?

AN> You are worried too much. :L)

They try to sell me what THEY should pay for :) So yes, I'm worried :)

Well, I think I'll do that MY way - I'll go on working in them, but no
logs will be sent to the sponsors till they open full web access to
the results pages.

--
73...Art RX9TX 04-Aug-05 13:57 UTC

"Good taste is the enemy of creativity." [Pablo Picasso]