Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:25:37 -0000

> > Which means that if M/S station happens to log you in error or violation
> > of
> > the rules, they will simply delete you from their log in order not to be
> > trashed into MM category.
>

> Anytime this has happened at any M/S I have worked in we simply mark the
> QSO
> as unclaimed.  As long as you do not claim points for it, you don't get
> penalized and the station worked gets credit.  Deleting QSO's is grounds
> for
> disqualification.
>
> Mike, W1NR

haven't operated many contests I the last few years I guess???  In cabrillo
there is no method to mark a qso as 'unclaimed' or 'zero points'.  There
just isn't a field available for you to claim or un-claim points or
multiplier credit for a qso.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net