Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet Cluster Practices

To: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet Cluster Practices
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 00:46:25 -0700
You evidently don't have a PACKET CLUSTER alarm to alert you when a
designated DX station is spotted.  I find it to be a PITA when the alarm
goes off with a needed spot only to find someone is saying "where is he?" or
"can't hear him here".  If your rig was broken or the antenna disconnected
you wouldn't be able to hear anyone, not just K7C.