Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight

To: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:59:28 -0000
Can or could you add the technology of simultaneously displaying the
Packet-Cluster spots so it would be easy to determine who was claiming single
op but obviously stealing spots..??.. It is easy to see that Packet-Cluster
cheating is rampant and is a real threat to honest contesting.

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia