Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight

To: k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight
From: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:37:06 +0000
Good points David,

The cluster feed to the scoreboard should be unfiltered and optimized to
minimize communications latency.   Also, if the new station worked is less
than x kHz away (let's say 2) it would not be considered a hit.   This
window would slide slightly wider for each sucessive station worked in a
given direction.

I think a person doing S&P would exhibit a certain behavior in contrast with
  a person jumping on spots.

Banks can 'flag' suspicious activity on credit card accounts by looking for
certain patterns of activity.

73's
Guy, N7ZG