Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight

To: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:07:36 -0000
I don't know an algorithm from a pizza pie but here is a starting place: The
participant's real-time logs and DX Packet-Cluster spots are fed into some
computer with some special software. The software will be 'smart' enough to
read the spots and the logs, in real-time. Every, single op, station who works
a station which has been spotted, within 'X' period of time, gets a point.
After a single-op or multi-op station has accumulated (i.e.) 100 points the
software re-classifies the station to a multi-op assisted and electronically
notifies the contest sponsor. Additionally the software/computer be made
available to every contest sponsor and all logs submitted be run through the
software, specifically looking for Packet-Cluster spot matches. The only change
with post contest log checking would be after a log reached the specified point
level the log would be disqualified.

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia